mercredi 31 août 2016

[Android 6.0.1] White list for lockscreen notification

Hello

I have a lot of notification in my lockscreen, i can hide it in apps > (the application) > display in lockscreen but only by single apps.

It's like blacklisted an app

I want the same thing, but in white list mod

For example if I Just want sms and mail notification in the lockscreen I choose these two in a white list and all the others App I have can't display a notification in the lockscreen

I search on Google but I only find a thread in xda asking for how to hide weather notification in the lockscreen, but it's not what I looking for

And I find nothing on xposed, so did you have an idea of one apps can do the job?

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWpNGc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire