mardi 30 août 2016

Stuck In a bootloop any help?

I decided to downgrade to 4.5.3 i rooted then went to flash TWRP with flashify it flashed, the kindle fire said its battery was at 10 but apparently it wasn't I clicked ok to reboot with flashify then it gave me the low red battery screen so when i hold down the power button it gives me the red battery so i plug it in and instead of giving me the the lightning bolt it shows the white amazon screen then goes black then shows the white amazon screen again if i plug it in and hold volume up and power it boots into stock recovery with the your fire failed to start factory reset or reboot factory resetting does nothing
anyway to fix this. :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bUbKRm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire