mercredi 31 août 2016

Replacement LG G4 Rear Camera not focussing properly at a distance.

Hey guys. I broke the camera glass awhile ago and got some dust inside the lens of the rear facing cam leaving me with no choice but replacement. I first bought a replacement off of ebay... but it was a dud. My variant of the G4 didn't work with it. I have a Canadian Rogers G4. After getting my refund and doing some more research, I went for the fixez one (ow.ly/PSZL303Mjkv). Super smooth transaction. Easy install. Perfectly recognized by my G4. I usually mainly use the front facing cam, but a couple of months into having this thing, I'm noticing all pictures taken at a distance come out blurry. The phone has a hard time focussing unless it's super close. After completely resetting my device just to rule that out, same issue. I put the old cam in and found that even though there was dust present on the lens, it was perfectly capable of focussing at distances. To me, it looks like I've proved it out to be the Camera itself and not the device. Can anyone shed some light on this or help steer me in the right direction? I've reached out to Fixez and should get a response within 24 hours but I'd love to not have to go through the whole refund/search process again. Thanks guys! I love this camera, but know it can take way better pictures than I'm currently getting.

-Fattcamp


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9Gzjr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire