lundi 30 mai 2016

bad RAM management

Hello all!

My Mate 7 (MT7-L09) has tremendous difficulties with multitasking. It is unable to keep more than 2 apps running, one in the foreground and one in the background. Out of the 2gb RAM available, about 500 to 750 MB are free for app use. But another problem is that those 500-750 MB's are never used and every app that I switch to from the multitasking view has to reload time and time again. Sometimes, my phone is even unable to run a music (streaming) app in the background or when the screen is off.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or know how to improve the situation?

I have a clean install of B522 installed with no root and minimal apps. "Performance" mode is always enabled and I do not have any malicious apps draining my RAM. Using the stock launcher with little costumization.

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X7JoGc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire