lundi 30 mai 2016

No SU binary installed?

Hello,

I am a newbie here, so please be patient. I apologise in advance if I have not posted my question in the correct place.

I have a Moto G 1st gen (XT1032). The bootloader is unlocked with the eventual goal of installing CM13. Previously, I have done this successfully with my old Moto E (1st gen).

No custom recovery is available, although I have flashed TWRP three times via cmd ...in the hope I could bully the Moto G into getting my own way...but no such luck. The error message on the phone reads: "Mismatched partition size (recovery)."
However, via cmd it would appear to have flashed successfully?
SuperSU reads: "There is no su binary installed and supersu cannot install it..."
Obviously, in an ideal world I should be able to load the missing binary files myself but I don't know where to start?

In spite of the problems, the mobile still appears to work fine, so hopefully, it's only a minor glitch that can be easily rectified. What is the best course of action for me to get this phone rooted and CM13 flashed.?

Many thanks for your help in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Z7SRe5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire