mardi 31 mai 2016

Stops Responding and Randomly Shuts Down

Hello everyone,

I have a Note 4 and yesterday it started acting funny. It would randomly stop responding then shut down. For instance, I was in the play store and clicked in the search area and noticed the keyboard would not open. Tried hitting the home, recents and back to no success. Had to battery pull to turn it back on and now even that will not work any more. On the off chance it does work, it works for about a minute or so and then shuts down.

I have tried running with with and without SD Card
I have factory restored it
Installed a Custom TW Rom and Custom AOSP Rom

The only thing I can think is that it could be battery but the stop responding part worries me a bit... like maybe there is a hardware issue that cannot be fixed.

Had the phone for about 2 to 3 years, same battery as when I got it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22vf5bQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire