mardi 31 mai 2016

Flashing ROMs and using adopted storage?

I want to know if it's possible, scratch that I'm sure it's possible to use adopted storage with custom ROMs but should I?

So when you use it you combine your SD card storage with your internal, so if you flash ROMs a lot won't it not recognize it after each flash? Thus if you have pictures kr whatever saved on it the new ROM won't be able to read it?

I figure you could just set it up as adopter storage again but if you store music, pictures, and movies on it you would just lose it all each time you flash a different it new ROM. Is that accurate?

I haven't tried it myself yet so don't know, but would like to understand it before I do and I'd it's even worth doing if yours always flashing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHXLbC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire