lundi 30 mai 2016

Can't Synchronise Google Account

It is a Motorola Moto G3 Running Marshmallow.

My phone is in Dutch, but after I go to the dutch equivalent of
Code:

Settings > Accounts -> Google -> mygoogleaccount@gmail.com -> menu -> synchronise now
, nothing happens. The listed Google services now all say that last time synch is some date in the past (a couple of weeks ago from now).

On the bottom of the page it says something along the lines of "Can't synchronise right now. Try again later".

Good to know is that the phone is also having other problems; home button not working together with messages and lock screen. (I looked this up and wanted to put a link for reference but can't because I need 10 posts first) I was trying to fix this first and factory reset appears to be the solution. After having looked it up, factory resetting the phone to Lollipop might be the safest bet.

But in order to do the fix by factory reset, I have to back-up my phone first. And in order to back up my phone ...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X7IIRo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire