lundi 2 mai 2016

Booting in TWRP manually?

Hey guys,

I just bought the LG G4 and recently unlocked the bootloader, installed TWRP, and rooted it successfully. I was wondering if there was any method to boot into TWRP manually.

On my previous phone, Moto X (2013), all I had to do was hold down the Vol Down + Power button when it was fully powered down, and when the phone turned on, it would bring me to a list in which I could chose recovery, boot in bootloader, download mode etc.

I have tried the same method with my G4 and looked up youtube tutorials on how to boot into recovery which told me to hold down Vol Down + Power and then when the LG boot screen came on, release Power and press again. However, it took me to a white screen prompting me to factory data reset.

My G4 currently has the Stock 20i version of Marshmallow and has TWRP 3.0.2.0 installed. Again, is there any way to manually boot into twrp when the phone is off? I rather not use "adb reboot recovery" everytime I need to flash new zips to my phone. Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rOZGqn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire