lundi 2 mai 2016

Can we use S7 Edge SM-G935F Version (which I bought from Middle East) in Indonesia?

Guys, I really need your help. I bought S7 Edge SM-G935F from Middle-East, Saudi Arabia. I didnot notice that in the box stated "MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICAN SIM CARD ONLY". I bought this phone for my brother in Indonesia (South-east Asia country). Can we use this phone using Indonesian local operator SIM Card? I am afraid that I am useless already to buy this phone which is my brother won't be able to use in Indonesia.

As I read from this forum, my S7 Edge model is SM-G935F which is global version but still I have no idea whether this phone can be used in my country or not; just because of the warning sentence above. I do need your suggestion what I should do, guys. Thanks in advance for your help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TGZfac
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire