lundi 2 mai 2016

[HELP] Stuck in Boot Animation

I encounter this many many times especially on Custom ROM.

The problem occur always occuring when my phone turned off because of empty battery, and charged it so I can open it up. This occur always in different Custom ROM. Always got stuck on Boot Animation. The only solution I found is wiping my data. But I'm so sicked and tired of backing up my whole rom using TWRP and restoring my Messages backup using Titanium Backup(because the apps can't be restored using Titanium Backup if you back it up using TWRP) so anyway, if you have encounter this kind of issue and have a better solution to fix this without wiping like using ADB, accessing system, logs to see what is the real problem of this kind of problem and so on.

Will be much appreciated


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1W4gMNw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire