lundi 2 mai 2016

How to access Nexus 4 through PC, bootloader locked and not rooted.

I have the following problem. My Nexus 4's touch is broken, it can show stuff though. I need to run an app (the battle.net authenticator, otherwise I can't log in) through access from my PC, but there are some problems. It is not rooted, its bootleader is locked and everything is stock. I do have USB debugging enabled though. Also I can't do adb commands because this is a new PC and I haven't authorised it (it shows up as unauthorised on adb devices).

After a long series of experiments and a lot of googling, I found a combination of 2 programs (droid@screen and Android Control) to do what I want, and do some stuff when on Recovery Mode to activate the adb thing through cmd (most of those in this site), but my PC can't seem to even see that a device is connected when I am in Recovery Mode. I have tried reinstalling the drivers a couple of times but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SJjiCx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire