lundi 2 mai 2016

Need ROM for HTC Desire 626s (T-Mobile)

So, to start, I rooted my phone, unlocked the bootloader, and flashed TWRP for the recovery.
I did all of this so that I could prepare it for CyanogenMod. I made the mistake of not backing up my data (I seriously, seriously regret this decision now) and wiped my phone so that I could install Cyanogen, only to find out that there is no Cyanogen build available at this time for my phone model. I've looked all over google and bing and couldn't find one.
So I tried to find a stock rom to install. Screw it, I can debloat it myself if it's rooted, right? Nope. No stock roms. Sorry. Tried the RUU, and the one for my carrier says it's not the correct one, the metroPCS one stops halfway through the flashing process before it decides to tell me the same thing, and I didn't try the sprint RUU. This is driving me up the wall and all I want is a single flashable rom to work with so that I have some kind of functioning phone again.

Any help is appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NQlFH3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire