lundi 2 mai 2016

Not receiving wunderground alerts

All,

I have a VZW note 4 and have installed the wunderground app. In the app is a way to receive push notification alerts for severe weather. My problem is that I never receive any push notifications. I can open the app and see the red triangle indicating an alert has occurred but I need a way for it to alert me without opening the app.

I am thinking that this may be related to apps that I have frozen using the lists from this forum and other XDA note 4 forums. I currently have above 150 frozen apps/services but weather, wundergroud, nor anything with "push" in the title is frozen.

I do receive notifications from other apps such as text messages, etc so I know that I am capable of receiving push notifications.

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be preventing wunderground to not send these push notifications to my device? I have configured it properly per wunderground support.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WDBcvi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire