mardi 3 mai 2016

Samsung galaxy S4 mini won't turn on

My phone was doing just fine. I went to sleep and woke up to my phone dead. Thinking the battery is empty, i pluged it into the charger but nothing happened. Tried connecting it to the computer and it plays some weird sound(it is neither the pluged in sound nor the pluged out sound). When i hold the power button while the phone is connected to the computer, the computer plays the pluged in sound but as soon as i realise the button, it plays that weird sound again. Tried to pull my battery out and hold the power button for a minut then put the battery back in but still nothing. it's not giving me a single clue of being alive. Is my phone compeletly dead or is there something i can do?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pYJ8dD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire