lundi 2 mai 2016

Enhanced LTE Svcs enabled=outbound calls to VoIP go straight to voicemail!

So I've got a new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on AT&T wireless, whom I have been a customer of since the late 90's.

When I try to call my home phone, which is U-verse Voice service (on AT&T), it goes straight to my U-verse voicemail. If I disable "Enhanced LTE Services" under mobile networks/data settings (which also disables HD Voice when I call other AT&T HD Voice-enabled phones) it works fine.

I have tried a calling a few U-verse Voice lines, including my own, with Enhanced LTE Services enabled, and it happens with all of them, so I assume there is a bug of some sort between the hand-off from the wireless to the VoIP network and some confusion causing the problem.

I can call traditional POTS lines and VoIP lines to other providers with zero issues, with Enhanced LTE enabled or disabled.

My wife has an HD Voice enabled Galaxy S5 that can reach my U-verse Voice line with no issues as well, so it seems specific to the Galaxy S7.

I am on baseband version G935AUCU2APD1 and build number MMB29M.G935AUCU2APD1 (the latest, AFAIK).

Any ideas or suggestions on how to get this issue pushed up the line as a bug in the baseband?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rOZqYn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire