lundi 2 mai 2016

How to enable or flash the Legacy usb mode on android 5.1?

i really miss the old usb prompt back when google actually gave a damn, now a days i plug in my phone ant it immediately goes into mtp mode. i hate it! i want it to do this again when i plug in my usb


i dont go plugging in my phone to random pc's but i dont like the way it just puts my files on whatever pc i plug it on into. now i know its still used because i brought a new tablet thats running lp and when i plug it in it dose this! and even better it mounts the internal as msc! i love that and i wish i could do that on my phone as well becasue mtp is another thing i hate
is there a way i can put this feature back?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y423j5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire