lundi 2 mai 2016

Thinks it's charging, but it isn't

My S5 thinks its chargning, and the stops charging and charges again and so on all the time even though the charging cable isn't plugged in.
I've changed the micro-USB port inside the phone, which didn't fix it. It won't charge through the micro-USB port, it doesn't get recognized as a storage "thing" on the computer either, which it did before. Also, it works charging it wirelessly though. I've also factory resetted it and wiped the cache in the bootloader menu, without that fixing it either. I did get some water on the phone, which came inside the back cover the day before this problem occoured, which probably is the cause of it.
Any suggestions to fixing it? If not I'll buy a new phone.

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X5qzlu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire