lundi 29 février 2016

Came across a new problem I can't find anywhere else.

I've recently come across a new issue on my T-mobile Galaxy Note 4 that I haven't seen before. I've been searching online as well and can't seem to find anyone else posting about this problem either. I'm not the best but I have some experience. I've recently rooted and flashed tekxodus hybrid n4 5 1 1 rom on my note 4 through TWRP recovery. It took a few tries but everything worked. After using it for 3 days, I decided to turn it off and hard reboot it which I've done plenty of times before. But this time, upon rebooting it starts up and shows the tmobile logo screen and turns black. Vibrates twice as if you plugged it into the charger but remains black, and stays that way. If i plug it into the charger it shows the green battery screen and charges normally. I can enter twrp recovery and download mode as well. But it just can't get past the logo screen. I've also tried using a different note 4 battery from other videos, clearing the cache, delvik-cache, but nothing seems to work. As earlier mentioned, I can't seem to find any other post with this exact problem so I've come to reddit for help. Thank you in advance for any feedback.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21EYbaI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire