lundi 29 février 2016

Vivid Case for Samsung S7 Edge review , a lots of photos

This is a review of the Black "Galaxy S7 Edge case,I got it for free , as the company from Texas contacted me to offer me free cases to exchange review . so here we are
Link http://ift.tt/1Se7CLD



PRO:
1. It solves the problem that the GS7E is all glass, so there is no grip. The case is very grippy A+ I can now hold it with one hand,
2. It looks great all the other cases on the market look "cartoony" with bright colors. Not too flashy looks exactly like the picture.
3. Case is fitted perfectly for the phone allowing use of the edge. I even like it better with it on because it barely catches the edge of my finger so my finger doesn't accidentally slide off when using some of the edge functions.
4. It doesn't interfere with wireless charging. I've tested this on both the Samsung wireless charger, and the Samsung fast wireless charger.

CON:
1. If you're expecting this case to give your phone any actual damage protection from a drop. It would be very minimal. The case is flexible but not as flexible as, say a gel case. So it will help against accidental dings while in your pocket situations along those lines.
The good news is that the Gorilla Glass 4 used in the manufacturing of the GS7e is incredibly strong,and envelopes the entire phone. You will probably never have to worry about scratches or moderate drops anyways. (I've already dropped mine 3 times in the first month before buying the case, and haven't seen any damage, scratches, etc.

My review is honest and unbiased , the discount will not affect my independent review







from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Se7EmO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire