dimanche 28 février 2016

Can aspx-based sites function properly on smartphones?

I ask this because the site I have to be able to visit and function 24/7 is aspx-based. Here is some details to understand my issue.

The site is an affiliate-type one and I transfer money from once bank account to users, and I have to do it, when they ask it.
So, it's not a big deal for me to do that, when I'm at my workplace or my home, but I have life and I cannot be 16 hours a day at home. When I tried to access the website from my smartphone (TCL 5042D) using Chrome and Firefox and Browser (phone's own browser)(I encountered the same problem at the same spot from all 3 of them-I'll explain the problem right now), I logged in just fine. The customer's accounts are in one page and from there simply press the + or - buttons (depends on what the customer wants) and then a popup will appear, having a 2 boxes that I have to write the amount of money and a description for the transaction. As soon as I press to the boxes, the smartphone zooms as it supposed to be (in order to see what you're typing) and the popup disappears from the screen disabling me to press the ok and to put description.

What, do you believe? Could it be a bad-written aspx site, or is it natural to react that way? And what do you suggest?
(English is not my mother language, and if you find any difficulty to comprehend the text above, post to the thread your question, in order to clarify what you didn't understand)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oI8X1d
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire