lundi 29 février 2016

Keyboard has stopped working !!! please help

I'm using a Samsung A5 - SM500H device . I rooted my phone using Odin recently and everything was working fine . I recently downloaded Rom Toolbox ( free version ) from google play and went to change the font on my phone . for some reason i got a different font that was applied on my phone and on top im no longer able to use my keyboard , Every 2 seconds i get a pop up message saying " Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped. i did a factory reset , rebooted my phone , unrooted using SuperSU but still the same issue . I even downloaded the stock font on my phone using font installer but no luck .. any helpp please !?!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ndW6D0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire