lundi 29 février 2016

is cyanogenmod 13 available for the SM-G920T1 Model? Please help :'(

I have been trying to removed the rent a center lock from my galaxy s6 Model SM-G920T1 for months now and i have had no luck. From the countless hours of research I've done I have discovered that the only way to remove the lock is by installing the cyanogemod rom to my device but I haven't been able to find a download for my model. All the download I've found say they are only compatible with other models. Please someone post a link to a cyanogenmod 13 download for my s6 model or tell me if there is none. If there is any other way of removing the rent a center lock from the galaxy s6 SM-G920T1 please let me know. Thank you in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21xOpdO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire