lundi 29 février 2016

Flashed to Stock Rom, but now have "No Service"

Hello, First time poster, and quite frankly a noob at a lot of this. Here's my issue, i have a at&t Samsung Galaxy S4 that i recieved from a family member that was stuck in a serious boot loop. Only way i could get it to come back was to flash the stock firmware, which worked excellent....now my issue, it seems like about 98% of the time i have the "No Service" icon up top. I got the phone locked through at&t but have since unlocked it to use on Straight talk, as thats what i was originally advised to do by an at&t member (turns out I didnt even need to do this in the first place as ST is just using the at&t towers as a reseller). Unlocked phone, still no service. I had ST previously in a Galaxy S2 in my current location and service was superb, so i know its not a carrier issue. Is it possible that when i flashed stock rom, that i missed something? I checked around and it seems like my modem is updated to the latest setting. When i switched it to ST after about 30 minutes the signal popped up and it seems like as soon as it showed up, it was gone again. Since that point i've been able to make 1 call (I activated ST about 4 days ago) and that call was today, with only 1 bar of reception. Shortly after that call the signal dropped completely again. I am at a complete loss as to why it refuses to get any reception. I was thinking maybe the modem needs to be updated, but the wifi works perfect, and the reception seems to show up (just as 1 little bar) rarely. Anyone have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ndJv2I
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire