dimanche 28 février 2016

Possible battery drain introduced in the February security patch?

So a lot of people and myself over on the Nexus 6P subreddit have been discussing about the possibility of some sort of battery drain with the arrival of the Feb patch. On any ROM/kernel combination (and even on stock at some point), my phone very easily reaches 4:45-5:00 of screen time throughout a day that is from 7am-10pm for me. Over the last month, it has progressively gotten worse, on some days reaching low levels with just 3:30 SoT. After using various ROMs, I decided to try out bone stock to see if I would get the same result (this was 3 days ago). And that has been the case... The phone barely reaches 4 hours of screen time.

Well you might suggest: "Disable services such as location and sync" or "What apps have you recently installed that could be causing drains?" And that's the thing. My usage patterns have not changed at all. I barely download new apps and always stick to using the same ones. Today my location was off for a very long time and I've still gotten the same battery. I've been keeping my eye on the awake bar on battery info, and the phone sleeps as it should, so I'm sure there aren't any rogue apps.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/214Nufo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire