dimanche 28 février 2016

Marshmallow SD card access, options?

Hi, so I've been searching with no solution. I'm on a CM13/Android 6.01 rom, SuperSU rooted and using Xposed. ExternalSD is a 128GB Samsung EVO+ and is setup as "portable storage" (Exfat). I am having SD card write access problems since the upgrade to Marshmallow. Titanium can't write to my external SD and then all my non-root apps can't get SD card permission, the most glaring is F-stop's option to allow SD card access in it settings (this is supposed to call the native picker so you can grant access to the SD card) crashes on press. Yet Solid explorer, Apps2SD and all my other root apps besides Titanium seem to have SD card access fine.

So what I am looking for is links/info links on any of the following:

1) Any Xposed/root app that bypasses the SD card restrictions for all apps. Recognized dev Defim is the only one I could fine that is still being maintained but it seems that it doesn't work on Marshmallow.

2) Instructions on how do I manually give external SD card write access to each app individually in CM13.

3) Reaching here but: What binary is used when the picker is called to give external SD card access to an app? I run Xprivacy but to be clear, I have disabled Xprivacy (unchecked the module in Xposed and rebooted) and still had the same problem, but I would like to observe the binary and see what permissions it is using to at least start to troubleshoot this.

4) Any other threads with other options for fixing Android external SD card permissions issues on Marshmallow?

Thanks for any link assist!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TgEV20
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire