lundi 29 février 2016

Need help restoring stock android (Galaxy S6 SM-G920I)

I recently purchased a factory unlocked Galaxy S6, and I decided to go ahead and install Xposed Framework (this is after I flashed XtreStoLite Deodexed). I installed XtreStoLite correctly, and I also installed TWRP.
After I went to install the Xposed Framework, I got stuck in a bootloop. I believe that I may have installed an incorrect version of it, although I'm not sure. I'd just like to reset the phone to its defaults - I did not have much saved on it to begin with since I decided to go ahead and mess with it encase of this happening. I unfortunately forgot to back up, since I thought that installing Xposed would be as easy as XSL. I'm able to provide any more information that anyone needs; I'd just like to get the phone working again.
I have already went ahead and loaded into TWRP and wiped the Dalvik, Cache, and I also formatted my data. I'm not sure what to do now, because it's still bootlooping. Any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21y1HXH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire