mercredi 30 mars 2016

Alcatel Onetouch Idol 3 (4.7). Bootloop, Stuck after official OTA-Update

Hello! I am new to this forum and only registered after I have already had contact to the German Alcatel customer service - which was more than disappointing. They told me to delete, wipe partition and so on, which I've already did, but nothing is going to solve my problem. Thus, I am very very thankful for your help on my issue in advance.

I am using a two months old, newly bought Alcatel Onetouch Idol 3 (4.7). I have not changed anything to the software or so, I only inserted a SD-card a week after my purchase. My phone worked perfectly with Android 5.0.2 since my purchase.

Today, March 30th, I received an OTA update of slightly above 100MB size. I correctly downloaded it and afterwards I was asked to install it. That is what I did. After a while, it shut off and restarted, but now, it is stuck. I am directed to the menue where the android is laying on its back with a black exclamation mark in a red triangle. On the top of this page:

Android system recovery <3e>
LRX22G release-keys

Then you can choose your language, after this you get to the menue where you can reboot your system, apply update from ADB, ...., wipe data/factory....and so on.

I did anything I could select here, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, reboot system now, power down and so on. Nothing helps. After rebooting, it will always reenter into this menue but won't start the phone. What the f....did Alcatel release?????? Though I am still having the bill of my purchase (on Amazon) I am now wittout a functioning phone which is not my fault and the customer service did not say anything to that.

Is there anyone out there able to give me a solution to this problem prior I'll have to send the phone in to Alcatel????

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye
Chris


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TipbdV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire