mercredi 30 mars 2016

Flashing woes

Let me start by saying I'm fairly well versed in fastboot, adb, flashing imgs, recoveries, ROM's, etc... But I have never had issues like I've had trying to flash custom ROMs on this phone. Right now, I have the bootloader unlocked, TWRP 3.0.0.1 installed and stock-root.

What is the proper procedure to flashing a ROM such as Chroma? Some ROMs list having to flash the bootloader and radio in fastboot; some don't. Most of the ROM's don't mention anything regarding flashing vendor.img, which after much reading seems to be an essential step after flashing a ROM. Then there is a universal vendor.zip which I have no idea what it does. I'm just trying to get everything straight so I don't have to restore the factory imgs 4 more times like I have done in the past day trying to get a custom ROM to work correctly.

Any insight is appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SmvcS0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire