jeudi 31 mars 2016

Strange system apps behavior

When I go to the Settings > Apps screen, some preinstalled apps like TripAdvisor, ZenFlash Camera and many others (but not all) cannot be disabled (freezed), but directly "removed".
But the apps are not really removed, as they are still present in /system/[priv-]app directory, and they reappear after a phone reset.

I've never seen this behavior in other Android devices I've had, it should be an Asus customization.
If an app is installed in /system/[priv-]app it should only be disabled, and not falsely "removed".
This way I cannot disable temporarily an app, I can only delete it and re-download it afterward, when I need it (while the app is still present but hidden in the system).

Somebody knows if this behavior can be changed somehow, and how to do this?
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/234BP33
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire