jeudi 31 mars 2016

Stuck in guest mode. How to reset?

First of all I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but help is indeed what I need. I just got a phone to add some games in it, that is of a friend's kid and after installing a handful of apps, when I tried to uninstall it told me I can't since I am on guest mode. Sadly as it seems he has absolutely no idea what's the guest mode password.

I remember reading somewhere that through google, I could get on a computer on the account and reset/change it. I found a device manager that brings up the map and it has a password change there. Is that the one that changes that google guest mode?

Thanks in advance for any reply and again sorry if this is not the right place to ask.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SB5SKN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire