jeudi 31 mars 2016

Random Restarts (Long story)

Hey guys! This is my first thread here, but I knew this site before. I've got an M4 Aqua E2303, Android 5.0, Build 26.1.A.2.167 (upgraded from .99 with TWRP to keep the root.).

The story : I've got this phone like 4 months ago, I was so happy etc... After it updated to 5.0 it kept restarting randomly. Total random, when it was not under using, if I use it, it does not restart itself. Sometimes the restarts occurs when it's under charging, and sometimes when I want to unlock it and use it, and sometimes total randomly, and sometimes it shuts down. For different verions the problem was different too. On 26.1.A.2.99 it was the worst, it restarded and stuck on the boot screen until reached 0% battery. On 26.1.A.2.128 It turend off the screen, but the phone was running and the LED was red (even when fully charged) and only started with the hard off button in the SD card slot.

I've got the default "Diagnostics" app, now it says that the Phone got system errors 42 times in 10 days. It was worse before (over 140). But it doesn't say why did it restart, I'm hoping for help from any of you, who had this issue and solved it, or someone who knows a better diagnostic tool that will explain what caused the system fault.

I appreciate all the helps! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UEF542
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire