jeudi 31 mars 2016

I bought a new Pixel C. Got it yesterday. Has to get returned. :(

So I got the new tablet last night. Set it up without issue. It is very very fast. I let it charge overnight. I used it a bit early this morning. Brought it to work with me. Went to hit the power button and nothing. I hold it down, nothing. I plug it in, nothing. I contact google support and they said I need to send it in and they would refund me. And I can just buy a new one.

Not sure I want to. This is a horrid experience. I am really still wondering if an android tab is viable anymore. Besides the google tab, I don't see any other tablet even close to as good. But unsure about risking the purchase of another Pixel. I am rather depressed this morning.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21UyjWn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire