jeudi 31 mars 2016

Anyway to forward texts from windows phone?

I just got a Nexus 5x and I'm looking to at least try project Fi for a week or 2. That said I don't feel like carrying around 2 phones all the time. Id like to forward my texts from my old phone but its a windows phone. There doesn't appear to be any way to do that I can see. There doesn't appear to be any text forwarding or mirroring apps that work on windows phone.

Is there anything you all know about it? Even if it's a web portal or something I can log into. I've tried a few different 3rd party SMS apps but they all use the number on the current phone, I cant find one that I can add a different text account...this would be the ideal solution.

Tried logging into verizon messages in the browser and I can get in but the text interface never loads.

Like I said this is only for a week or 2 so even a fairly clunky solution would be acceptable at this point.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SB5Q5J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire