jeudi 31 mars 2016

Bootloader unknown, No Sim card, No Service and Setup Wizard stopped

Hi guys,

I started a thread about this about a week and a half ago but it seems to have disappeared so I start from the beginning.

After installing Cyanogenmod 13 on my One M8 I left it for what it was and only updated the nightlies as they came. After installing the "wrong one" I got the No sim card, No Service error and was told over here it might be solved by updating the baseband and asked me for the version I had at that time. After looking at it I found out that it was (and still is) unknown.
I decided to wipe the entire phone and start from scratch.

So........The saga contunues. Since I am not a mobile phone guru I looked up the right way to install Gaps. Today I installed the latest Nightly (cm-13.0-20160330-NIGHTLY-m8) rebooted the phone, activated the developer options and turn on the debugging function.
Right after that I installed Gaps and wiped both caches, rebooted the phone and s**t hoit the fan. Now I can't use the phone because I keep gettting a pop up telling me "unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped". I can press OK but it keeps popping up.

What is going wrong here? I have tried many ways, versions of Gaps and about 5 different nightlies. And, If I can manage to fix all this, is there anyone who knows where I can get the file(s) to update the baseband? Don't know if this of any help but my HTC One M8 is unbranded and is a Dutch one.

I hope there is an explanation and a solution to solve this.

Thanks in Advance!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21Uyq4q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire