jeudi 31 mars 2016

Android Phone with NO BOOTLOADER freezes at boot.

I got an off-brand Android phone which has no bootloader. Whenever I boot it into FASTBOOT mode, all that shows up is the screen before it even boots into FASTBOOT mode. The phone proceeds to freeze. Last month, I rooted the phone and played around with the build.prop file. I managed to make the build.prop into a Samsung Galaxy S2. Thinking I could do better, I tried making it into a Galaxy S3. I rebooted the phone, and it froze at the boot animation. As it is now, the same is the case. Please help me bring back the phone. I have heard to use Odin, but I need a BOOTLOADER for that, which the phone lacks. It has 3 capacitive buttons.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VV4DJl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire