mercredi 30 mars 2016

[Help] need help programming a ti-89 calculator.

I would love to program ti-89 calculator, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do so, could someone write what I am trying to program!? Or teach me how to since the tutorials I have seen don't teach me how to solve my problem cuz what I am trying to programming is sot of complicated.

It consists on having a few formulas for my phisics class, and make the formulas interact with each other in order to find the missing variables. Also, write a function, and make the calculator graph it and find some things like maximums minimums, continuity etc etc.
Hope someone reads this, I will be eternally thankful !
Sorry for my grammar!

Sorry if this does not belong here, I do not know where else to post this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MSAqTH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire