samedi 30 avril 2016

ADB not working - returns "unauthorized"

As title says, I cannot use adb: "adb devices" returns "UNAUTHORIZED" if I launch command with phone plugged in and in android environment.
If I try in bootloader mode, download mode or recovery mode it returns "list of attached device" like it is empty list and cant see phone.
Phone is M9 ViperOneM9 4.3.0 firmware 3.35.401.12 recovery TWRP 3.0.0.0.
I am using a Win 10 PC where ADB command is perfectly working with my other M9 (ViperOneM9 4.2.1 same firmware as above, TRWP 2.8.7.1).
I read various posts and the problem seems to be the phone not showing the prompt to accept RSA key.
Yes, I am with USB debug ON and install from unknow sources ON (this last is useless but I say the same).
I think to have tried most of everything people suggest in different posts:
- updated and reinstalled android sdk
- deleted adbkey and adbkey.pub in my %user%/.android folder (then it recreates files but still no prompt on phone)
- tried different versions of HTC drivers on PC
- tried different versions of adb (1.0.31, 1.0.32 and also a pre 1.0.30 I dont remember exactly which one)
- tried installing Minimal ADB and Fastboot [4-27-16] http://ift.tt/1hRT13V
- wiped everything from TWRP recovery under "advanced" button and reinstalled rom with wipe during aroma installer
- looking in the phone in "system/data/misc/adb" for adb keys files but my folder is empty (checked on my other fully working M9 and that folder is empty too)
- toggled USB debugging on/off rebooting phone and PC

I also tried setting up a virtual machine with Windows 7 but I am not able to install drivers for the phone (yellow triangle in device manager).
Set up a virtual machine with Debian 8.4.0, installed android-tools-sdk, updated last version and "adb devices" here return OFFLINE
What can i do? It is like 7 hour I am trying but nothing is working.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NK1MkN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire