vendredi 29 avril 2016

Rooted and screwed....

Bought an edge S7, rooted like I have many of my Samsung devices. (12 of them since 2012).and yes I know the risks. Dropped my phone on table corner and cracked the screen, unusable. So I flashed back to stock and drove to Samsung service centre for a lcd replacement. $336 and a day later I pickup the phone. First thing I notice is a high pitch warning..... Says device is overheating, can't charge, bla, bla bla. So I reboot into recovery and it says device is 90c. Unrealistic temperature, actually impossible. I have flashed many Roms and made lots of androids and it never goes past 42c. I write Samsung repair shop complaining that the device is overheating falsely and I want to bring it back. His response:

Your phone is rooted, it is not performance as a standard function. Only we can replace the mainboard that to solve the issue

Best regards,



So how is this my fault? My edge was working perfectly before I brought it in and now it's my fault it's falsely overheating? Any ideas or advice? Obviously I refuse to pay for something the screwed up. I love Samsung but this is infuriating.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UmCfj6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire