vendredi 29 avril 2016

V10 promo sd card

So, I received my SD card and all that jazz. Was totally excited to use my brand new SD card. Can't write. I've tried on 5 different desktops, 5 different laptops, my phone, phone via usb, and external SD card reader. It will read, but I can't format it and can't write to the card as if it's on permanent lock.

Called LG support to see if they could send me a replacement. They basically told me to **** myself and buy another 200gb SD card.

Thanks, LG.... Thanks... :rolleyes::mad:

Edit: Should probably clarify that I've also called the promo number to find out It's now disconnected and tried emailing them. It's been a few weeks and still no response.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rG9v9Z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire