vendredi 29 avril 2016

April 2016 software update one plus: stuck at lock screen

Device: OnePlus One Sandstone Black 64 GB
This phone only has factory installed software and has been updated after automatically receiving software update prompts on the phone.

On 28th April, 2016 a software update popped up on my OPO. I installed it and started using it. My 4G/LTE internet from T--mobile was NOT working, so I thought of a reboot. After a reboot, I'm not able to get past the phone LOCK. When I swipe the screen to unlock my phone, the screen dims and the phone is useless. What are the options to fix this? I've imp data inside the phone.

Is there a way to go back to the state before the update. I've found lot of stuff on the internet that has overwhelming info. I'm afraid to follow most of them because of the fear of losing data.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1O1sW1h
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire