samedi 30 avril 2016

Internal Storage Problem!!!!!! HELP

HELP HELP!!
I just installed Stock-5.1-x2xtreme in my BLU PURE XL. I love it but something is funny, all the system is using the Micro SD Card now. The Problem is that the all the APPS is stuck when downloading on Google Play Store. Some other apps run OKAY for now. I need help to get the system use it own Internal Storage which on TWRP when I see it is (sdcard) I think? When I'm in the TWRP I see External Storage is the (Micro SD Card) am I right???? or Not? So what can any of you could help me with this problem I need help!!! please and Thank You!!!!

I would also like to have an stock img of Blu Pure Xl if can be a link to download it.

To make little
The Devices is not using it own Internal Storage it using the Micro SD Card (((((that you put in the back of the phone))))
HOW TO GET THE DEVICE TO USE IT OWN Internal Storage NOT ((MICRO SD CARD))

Have What
-Root
-TWRP
-Blu Pure Xl
-Installed Stock-5.1-x2xtreme


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NK1Tg8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire