samedi 30 avril 2016

GWD Watch face works in preview but gives black screen on watch, help!

I've put together a watch face that uses an animation control with 46 frames (each is 300x300 pixels in size), which I've then spreadout over the whole day (so each frame is displayed for 31 or 32 mins). I've then put on the usual watch hands and digital clock to complete it.

It looks fine when I preview in GWD and I can successfully build it and install it to my Gear S2. However, when I try and select the new face on my watch I see the preview picture followed by a black screen. After being unresponsive for a short period of time it switches to the preview picture of one of the built in faces and remains unresponsive. A quick reboot gets the watch running again, but it still doesn't let me use my new watch face. :(

Anyone seen this sort of problem before or got any suggestions on ways to get it running? After spending a reaosnable amount of time manually adjusting the timings for 46 frames of animation I'd really like to see this working.

Thanks,

John.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YYqajo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire