vendredi 29 avril 2016

Root G935F: I flashed TWRP 3.0.2-0 but I can't flash no-verity.

I am following this guide

I have flashed TWRP which I downloaded from here but now I am unable to flash the no-verity script. I don't have the option to install, I only see Apply update from SD card or ADB. When I tried to apply the no-verity script I got error messages and the install was aborted.

Also one thing I noticed is that I never received a message saying asking me to swipe right to allow system modifications when I flashed TWRP.

How do I flash the no-verity script and the SU script?

Also I want to mention that I did run the Wipe data/factory reset option before attempting to run the script.

Any help is appreciated!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r3cj02
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire