samedi 30 avril 2016

P-607, 5.11 Rooted Lock Screen Pin Issues

Here's the issue, that I've resolved, but I'm looking for a reason why this happened.

Have a Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) running Android 5.11, rooted and running xposed.

Arrived home a few days ago and my PIN is no longer recognized to unlock the device. I been using the same pin for months and nothing of any significance had changed on the device. A couple of days earlier I had upgraded busybox and a certificate I use for an email account had expired, but I've restarted the device and used the lock screen pin multiple times after both events. Very strange that the device just stopped recognizing the pin as the correct one.

Anyway I was, fortunately, able to find a way to get into the device and authorize adb connections and took care of the issue (without having to reflash anything).

Anyone have any ideas why the device would just stop allowing the pin to unlock the device?

Mark


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NK1RF5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire