vendredi 29 avril 2016

Hey guyz, I need help

Hey, today I flashed my HTC desire 601 with a new custom rom (which didn't have google playstore) and it had titanium backup, so I used it to (accidentally) uninstall settings.apk from the system>apps :D So now I have a situation, where I can't install any new apps, cause installation from unknown sources is disabled and I can't access settings to disable it and plus I can't boot into recovery to flash any new roms, cause fastboot in settings>power is enabled. So technically I have my phone bricked, something like a bootloop, but the only difference is that the phone turns on and every installed app works fine.

Is there any way out??

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rGdenW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire