samedi 30 avril 2016

Weird issue this morning

Hey peeps had a really strange issue this morning ???? I went out last night on the town and came home rather intoxicated. Went to bed and forgot to put my phone on charge. At 6am I woke up phone was on 13% put my phone on charge and the screen wasn't responding.

So I forced shutdown and when it started up I couldn't unlock my phone because my keyboard wasn't appearing.

Forced shutdown again put on charge again and went back to sleep.

When I woke up an hour later late for work I took my phone and unlocked it and all my home was messed up. All folders are left most apps are spread out over 5 pages Google account had logged out. My messages didn't show my Google picture showed my 1st initial.

I have the latest marshmallow and I'm wondering if anyone else knows why this may have happened?

Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WxTE8H
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire