vendredi 29 avril 2016

Lenovo Tab a10-30 bricked or fixable?

Hello everyone,

I will share my experience with you, and I hope for a solution!

A few days ago I rooted my Lenovo tab 2 A10-30 successfully using Kingroot. Then, I tried to change Kinguser with SuperSU, which I also successfully did. However, I noticed that although the main root app was SuperSU, Kingroot was still on my phone, so I deleted it using a bloatware removal app and restarted the tablet. Now it won't turn on. It gets stuck at the Lenovo loading screen, and that's about it. When I press the power button + volume down button, it gets me to a Chinese menu that is not the recovery mode (there is no MMC, just options about voloume, colors, mic test etc). If I press the volume up+ volume down + power button, it just brightens the screen and shows nothing.

I tried flashing the stock ROM using the Smart Phone Flash Tool, but the PC does not recognize fully the tablet (it just prompts me to install the Lenovo USB drivers, and I cannot access the tablet's internal storage). Moreover, the Lenovo windows applications do not recognize the tablet when I connect it to the PC.

I really do hope that there is a way I can fix it.. Thank you all in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NGRFxb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire