samedi 2 avril 2016

[Announcement]Building a team, which WILL twist Sony Development

INTRODUCTION

Do you want a rom which will be more stable, faster with better battery life than a stock?
You don't believe it's possible?
I proved otherwise.
First of all, if you are not familiar with my work, then you should check this thread.

MAIN IDEA

Since a Concept ROM was leaked , I saw a great potential in it.
It's clean ,stable and very fast.
But unfortunately I don't own Z3, so I decided to port it to my Z Ultra.
I did it, but it wasn't enough, so I started to make it better.
But why only Z Ultra users should enjoy it,right?
If I ported it to Z Ultra , I think it can be ported to other Xperia Devices, but I can't do it in my own, that's why I am building a TEAM.

WHY DO YOU WANT IT?
  • If you like custom roms, but the only one you see are CM based with same bugs.
  • Stock ROM is not fast enough for you.
  • You want some crazy themes, which can make your UI really dark, which is not possible in stock.
  • You want to keep some OEM apps and at the same time, you want a clean android.
  • You want to be a part of project, which will bring Sony Development to the new level.

HOW I SEE IT IN THE FUTURE?

My primary goal is to bring this project for as many Xperia devices as possible.
We will make rom more interesting by: adding futures from CM roms, making our own themes, which can completely change the look of UI, Ideally we can make an app, like layers, but it will be part of the rom and more...
Theoretically it's possible to make an LB version in the future. At least for ZU and Z3.

WHAT I CAN DO?
  • I have experience in following fields:
  • Porting ROM and APPS
  • Kernel development
  • Working with smali codes
  • Some programming skills, which are developing.

WHO DO I NEED?
  • Developers (Roms, kernels)
  • Designers and theme makers ( logos, themes)
  • Testers (who are willing to do experiments and don't afraid to that)
  • Someone good with Smali coding

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
  • Good English skills
  • Be nice and friendly
  • What'sApp messenger
  • Ability to work in a team

FOR FUTURE USERS:

You can speed up process by making a donation. All the money will be used for buying new devices.

So, feel free to write here why you want to join the team and how you can be helpful.
Also, don't hesitate to ask questions.
Team name will be chosen after voting.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21YWUth
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire