vendredi 1 avril 2016

Battery drain - Play Store. Tried several things - any thoughts?

I have an AT&T S6 Edge+, unaltered, running 5.1.1 (morespecifically, it's the G928A running LMY47X). First, a shot of the damage:
i.imgur. com/4jBk6w5.png <-I haven't made enough posts to make outside links, despite being a member for almost a decade...

So I've tried a reset (power button, reset). I've tried a hard reset (hold volume down and power button until it resets).
I tried wiping the cache, I tried a force stop of play, I tried disabling and re-enabling play store. I uninstalled Play Store updates then reinstalled them (that was a PITA).
This started yesterday AM. I have had no major software updates. I have nothing running in the background.

For the life of me --- what else can I do, or what can be causing this? I dropped 15% battery in 15 minutes this morning before dropping it back on the charger. The Edge+ isn't known for stellar battery, I can't survive many days with this issue....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RPSgrM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire